Friday, January 3, 2014

 WHY SHOULD YOU AND YOUR CHURCH SUPPORT
Mr. B’s- GOOD NEWS AT NOON- MINISTRY IN 2014?




#1- Our Ministry statement is WE LIFT JESUS UP IN WORD AND DEED! We do not buy the lie that serving people's physical needs and evangelism are separate things.
John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
#2-We do not separate local and foreign missions as we are a local mission that serves our people and people from other parts of the world through support of local people, churches and businesses.


Right here in Gainesville/Hall County we
*Feed – every day over 100 people and 55,000 meals a year (Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,)
Cloth- We give out clothing to over 100 people weekly. (Matthew 25:3636 I needed clothes and you clothed me, )
*Give Shelter- Over 20 people a night (Matthew 25:30 I was a stranger and you invited me in )
*Share Jesus –Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
*serve our people and people that are coming through our corner of Georgia
-red, yellow black, tan or white, men, women, children. (John3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.)
* we serve children and youth and have a thriving ministry in a government housing community.(Luke18:16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.)

In 2014 we are raising money to purchase 2.5 adjoining acres  for $225,000 and have raised over $86,000 so far.  Ministry will be maximized for our Lord.

To donate –Good News at Noon PO Box 1577,Gainesville,GA 30501
Or Paypal on GoodNewsatNoon.com
Or donate in person at our campus 979 Davis Street,Gainesville,GA 30503
To volunteer call our desk at (770)503 1366 or email fletcherlawgnn@gmail.com

Lift Jesus Up!

Fletcher Law
Pastor
Director of Ministries and Public Relations
Good News at Noon
979 Davis Street
Gainesville,GA 30503
fletcherlawgnn@goodnews





Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’  40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

John3: 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,


John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.




                          Churches like The Lighthouse make and serve good hot meals.




 You meet and work with people who's lives were changed at Good News at Noon like Frank Moor Jr.




Willie Alexandwe in the kitchen, Mike Robinson in operations and Thomas Ramirez our on site director will tell you how Jesus changed their lives through Good News at Noon.


                            Contact Pastor Fletcher Law and volunteer like the Massey's do.



Come meet our 91 years young founder Mr. Beckstein or Mr. B. as he is called at lunch. 


                            Come meet our transportation director Neal Bledsoe and our staff and residents.
                                                    Larry on the front right will great you at the sign-in desk.


                                                   Come serve - there is a need- LIFT JESUS UP!

                                           We have a booming children and youth ministry



                    Staff member Hannah Parker can get you involved with our children and youth ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment