Monday, December 16, 2013

Buy My Book For Christmas And I Will Get it To You!

Receiving Grace In The Grove Christmas Presents  

Soft cover signed $12
Hard Cover - $34
I will ship from The Ship Station in Gainesville -$6 to ship and shipping is cheaper for multiple copies.
Or call me at 770 561 2609 and if possible I will drop one off if you are local.

Next Monday December 23rd I will have a signing with Kay, and Graham.
It is in Tupelo Mississippi at Reed’s Gum Tree Bookstore, 131 W Main St
Tupelo, MS  (662) 842-6453  from  12:00 to 1:30.

He Hears Our Prayers!

Fletcher Law

Psalm 18:6 (New American Standard Bible)
6 In my distress I called upon the Lord,
And cried to my God for help;
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.
At Stores -
- In Gainesville, Ga
Riverside Pharmacey (autographed)
The Little Ladybug  (autographed)
The Ship Station   (autographed)
The Collegiate Grill (autographed)
Designer Treasures  (autographed)

-In Jackson, Mississippi
Lemuria Bookstore (An independent bookstore with a national reputation)
-In Meridian, Mississippi
Lifeway
-In Oxford/Anniston Alabama
Lifeway









Fletcher Law

No comments:

Post a Comment