Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why God Am I Struggling With Finances - And Bad Guys Have A New Lexus?



QUETION RECEIVED:
 I know that God doesn't owe me a rich life. When I look at this world, I see ungodly people having it all, in terms of wealth, health and success. But godly people have nothing, they lack everything in this world. 
Isn't God a provider? When I pray isn't God moved to make my life better in terms of success-wealth, health and a good life? 
God gave Solomon riches, can't He provide for us?
 Honestly speaking, we need money to earn a living in this world, buy food, clothes, tithe to our local churches, give some to the poor and the sick. For instance, if I was a billionaire, I'd share my wealth with the less fortunate and give some to God(Kingdom purposes). Is it a must that we must be poor? events and opportunities that happen in our lives, are they meant to be or do we choose how our lives unfolds? I'm thinking of predestination concepts. Why did God send a evil spirit to torment king Saul? What was the purpose behind it? Is it wrong to pray for wealth and health?


MY ANSWER:
Brother you sound frustrated.
I am not here to give you false un-grounded hope.
Is your satisfaction in Christ?
Has He provided for you?
Salvation and eternity with the Father and pardon for sins are what no one can do for you but Christ.
See if the ungodly are satisfied.  Perhaps for a short time they seem satisfied.

Mark 12:41-45
41 And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury; and many rich people were putting in large sums. 42 A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent. 43 Calling His disciples to Him, He said to them, “Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the contributors to the treasury; 44 for they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her poverty, put in all she owned, all she had to live on.”

I do not know how Jesus blessed her but He cared for her and her gesture endured forever in Scripture.  The woman was not stopped from giving.
Solomon was the richest man ever recorded in the Bible and he wrote his regrets in the book of Lamentations.
The woman was not stopped from giving.
What stops you?

Rich or poor God honors FAITH and it moves him.
Be careful where you put your faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment