Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Prayer Requests

3 prayer requests-

From Anita (A.K.A. Skeeter) concerning her mother. (Age in the upper 80's). She was many of us Gainesvillian's lunch room lady at Enota.
"This is just a quick post and request...please keep my Mother (and all of us for that matter) in your thoughts and prayers. Had to take her to the hospital today and she has been admitted. Not much in the way of details to share at this point. Will update when I know more which will most likely be tomorrow at best. I'll post when I can. Thanks in advance."

David Charlton was diagnosed with LCH (LANGERHAN'S CELL HISTIOCYTOSIS) on 9/10/2008. He is a preschooler. My ministry has had Christmas fundraisers for him at The Collegiate the last two years. He needs our prayers NOW!
From his Mom Heather on His Caring Bridge page from his hospital-
"WE NEED PRAYERS"
"David is sooo sick. I mean really sick. This chemo is horrible he is puking everywhere. And in so much pain. He isn't walking and just cries. The arac is causing him to run extremely high fevers and nothing will break them. He is close to 105 now! I'm feel so lost. There's nothing more I can do for him. He is covered for 24 hrs with antibiotics and he will get more and possibly fluids in clinic tomorrow. Please please pray for bubby he is just so pitiful and my heart is breaking in two. I wish it were me instead...I just wish it were me...,"

http://m.caringbridge.org/visit/davidcharlton/journal/entry/id/11599941/page/1

And baby Abigail. More trouble. But-We have an Almighty God to turn to.

Huge prayer request for a friend's baby born on my birthday 2-24-12. Very small and premature baby Abigail, daughter of John Mark and Danyel Todd. She weighed one pound and two ounces at birth. Heal and prosper this sweet baby King of Glory, In Jesus name for your glory Father-Amen.

John 14:13-14 "New American Standard Bible (NASB)
"12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it."

Thank you for hearing our prayers Father-Amen.

Thanks friends for praying.

In Christ Alone!

Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment