Sunday, April 10, 2016

God is Not Dead 2, MY REVIEW

God is Not Dead 2,  MY REVIEW: The movie to me was totally believable by the way Protestant Christians are treated in American society. I know fellow ministers from overseas that I met in seminary that lost parental relationships when they became Christians. I work in a great public school system currently. Previously I have served in two different public school systems where I viewed administrators reprimanded teachers for having a Bible on a bookshelf or desk. After the movie credits 20 cases against Christian employees by schools were displayed. Yet I have seen a few reviews from some naval gazing theologians about what was wrong with this movie. The movie is inspiring, believable and I would strongly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment