Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Psalm 26:7
King James Version (KJV)
7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

On Thanksgiving old sports columnist like Furman Bisher of the Atlanta Journal often had their annual "what I am thankful for" column. I guess I liked local "The Daily Times" sports columnist Phil Jackson's style better.

This has been some more year in a lot of ways. The Lord has seen us through.

Samuel 7:12
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
12 Then Samuel took a stone and set it between Mizpah and Shen, and named it Ebenezer, saying, “Thus far the LORD has helped us.”

Thank you Lord for my wife, son, father, brother and sisters.

Thank you Lord for friends that when they say they will pray for you - they do.

Thank you Lord for being faithful when I am not.

Thank you Lord for my undeserved salvation.

Thank you Lord for your provision.

Thankful for silly things like football to make me happy.

Thanks for friends that read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment