Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prayer For Our Ministry And Your Prayer Requests 11-6

Friends that read this blog.
Thanks for doing so.
Please pray for this ministry to the Lord at this time that I am laboring in.
Some great things have happened.
1. Some unexpected but appreciated financial support.
The support boosted me. Not the money, though it is appreciated and needed, but the sincerity and endorsement of older saints who have known and support me.
2. I have been asked to speak this Friday night to a high school football team, the Mount Pisgah Patriots. It has been months since I have been asked to preach the gospel to another group.
I am thrilled and ready to go.
3. I just got accepted to be endorsed as an evangelist with the Conference of Georgia Baptist Evangelists. As a bi-vocational evangelist I pray I will be of service to small churches in the Northeast Georgia area that need an evangelist. Despite their resources I can help with evangelism and speak at outreaches and revivals..
4. We are having our third Bible study this Sunday 11-6-11 at 6PM at Jack Waldrip Real Estate at 200 West Academy Street in Gainesville, GA.

Please pray for the success of the gospel to have people able to touch the Lord in His ministry.
Please send in your prayer request as we will petition and cry out to the Lord to hear our prayers.
Psalm 34:17
English Standard Version (ESV)
"17 When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears
and delivers them out of all their troubles."

He has declared us righteous and His people.

Please send me your prayer requests, if you will not be there
fletcherlawadgrace@yahoo.com,
and we will go to the Lord on your behalf.


In Christ Alone!

Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment