Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 11 Football Pick'em, "Gird up your loins like a man" Job 38:3

What have we learned from week 10 headed into week 11? Steve Lemke knocked down his
2nd week championship 12-17. Mike, Ray and John went 11-17. Lewis and Pete 10-17.
Graham and Fletcher went 7-17. At least you can tell I am not cheating by my score.
New players still welcome. Thanks for the shout out and invite to new players on the Steve Lemke Facebook link. Lemke and Les Miles are to fortunate residents of Louisiana. Do not bet against them [FBPE- aka "The Loin" does not endorse gambling.]
As my old high school coach said in our pregame prayer "Play hard, fair and square like Your Son taught us."
Pray for our churches to preach the gospel.

In Christ Alone!

Fletcher Law

1] Iowa at Northwestern-My Pick Northwestern
2] Ole Miss at Tennessee-My Pick Ole Miss [I am going ther, let me know if you are, why you may ask? the leaves are changing late this year, not for great football.]
3] Miami at Georgia Tech-My Pick-Miami
4] Texas Tech at Oklahoma- My pick Texas Tubervilles.
5] Georgia at Auburn- My Pick Auburn [Wish I could go UGA but these ain't no Junkyard Dawgs in Athens]
6] Penn State at Ohio State- My Pick Ohio State
7] Texas A&M at Baylor- My pick hot Texas A&M
8] Virginia Tech at North Carolina- My Pick VT
9] South Carolina at Florida- My Pick South Carolina
10] Mississippi at Bama- My Pick Bama
11] Clemson at Florida State- My Pick Florida State
12] USC at Arizona- My Pick USC
13] Tulsa at Houston- My Pick Tulsa
14] Nevada at Fresno State My Pick Fresno State
Tiebreakers
#1 Will Cam Newton rush for 100 yds and pass for 100 yds vs. Georgia? My Pick yes
#2 South Carolina at Florida final score? My Pick 64
#3 Will Georgia score over 20 against Auburn? My Pick Yes

6 comments:

  1. 1] Iowa
    2] Ole Miss
    3] Georgia Tech
    4] Oklahoma
    5] Auburn
    6] Ohio State
    7] Texas A&M
    8] Virginia Tech
    9] South Carolina
    10] Bama
    11] Florida State
    12] USC
    13] Houston
    14] Nevada
    #1 k yes
    #2 65
    #3 Yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crown Fletcher-Graham Law ‎1. ] NortH - WesTern

    2.] Ole Miss

    3. ] Georgia - Tech.
    ...
    4. ] Oklahoma

    5. ] GeorgiA

    6. ] Penn. - State

    7. ] BayLor

    8. ] NortH - CaRolina

    9. ] FloRida

    10. ] AlaBama

    11. ] Clemson

    12. ] AriZona

    13. ] HousTon

    14. ] FreSno - State

    TiE - BreaKeR : # 1. Will Cam NewtoN RusH FOR 100 YD. S' AND PasS FOR 100 YD. S' - VS. - GeorgiA? MY-PicK- YES.
    # 2. SoUth - CaRolina AT Florida FinaL SCORE? MY-PicK- 42 - 32 - FLA.
    # 3. Will GeorgiA SCORE OveR 20 AgainsT AuburN? MY-PicK- YES.See More
    Monday at 6:45am · LikeUnlike · 1 personCrown Fletcher-Graham Law likes this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Iowa
    2. Ole Miss
    3. Miami
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Auburn
    6. Ohio St.
    7. Baylor
    8. V Tech
    9. Florida
    10. Bama
    11. Clemson
    12. Southern Cal
    13. Houston
    14. Nevada
    TB #1 - No
    TB #2 - 51
    TB #3 - No

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Pless ‎1] Northwestern
    2] Tennessee
    3] Georgia Tech
    4] Oklahoma
    5] Auburn
    ...6] Ohio State
    7] Texas A&M
    8] Virginia Tech
    9] Florida
    10] Alabama
    11] Florida State
    12] Arizona
    13] Houston
    14] Nevada

    Tiebreakers

    #1 Will Cam Newton rush for 100 yds and pass for 100 yds vs. Georgia? Yes

    #2 South Carolina at Florida final score? My Pick 63

    #3 Will Georgia score over 20 against Auburn? My Pick YesSee More
    13 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly Chickini Fierro ‎1] Iowa
    2] Ole Miss
    3] Georgia Tech (I hate picking us because I've been wrong about almost every Tech game this year, but I think the Jackets will step up and come out strong with their leader out for the year)
    4] Oklahoma
    5] Georgia (I thin...k Georgia will be able to throw on Auburn, and I think they'll have some success in forcing Auburn to throw. The road team has shown it can win in this series)
    6] Ohio State
    7] Texas A&M
    8] Virginia Tech
    9] Florida
    10] Alabama
    11] Florida State
    12] USC
    13] Tulsa
    14] Nevada
    #1 Will Cam Newton rush for 100 yds and pass for 100 yds vs. Georgia? My Pick yes
    #2 South Carolina at Florida final score? 52
    #3 Will Georgia score over 20 against Auburn? My Pick YesSee More
    13 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray Rhodes November 11 at 4:49pm Report
    ] Iowa at Northwestern-My Pick Iowa
    2] Ole Miss at Tennessee-My Pick Tennessee
    3] Miami at Georgia Tech-My Pick-Miami
    4] Texas Tech at Oklahoma- My pick Oklahoma
    5] Georgia at Auburn- My Pick Dawgs in an exciting game.
    6] Penn State at Ohio State- My Pick Ohio State
    7] Texas A&M at Baylor- My pick Baylor
    8] Virginia Tech at North Carolina- My Pick VT
    9] South Carolina at Florida- My Pick South Carolina
    10] Mississippi at Bama- My Pick Bama
    11] Clemson at Florida State- My Pick Clemson
    12] USC at Arizona- My Pick USC
    13] Tulsa at Houston- My Pick Houston
    14] Nevada at Fresno State My Pick Fresno State
    Tiebreakers
    #1 Will Cam Newton rush for 100 yds and pass for 100 yds vs. Georgia? My Pick yes
    #2 South Carolina at Florida final score? My Pick 40
    #3 Will Georgia score over 20 against Auburn? My Pick Yes

    ReplyDelete