Sunday, October 24, 2010

Football Pick'em Week 9 -"Gird Up Your Loins-Job 38:3 NASB-Jacksonville &Reformation Day Edition

What did we learn going into Week 9-Cam Newton should be illegal - Dawgs got to get turnovers to win - the team formerly known as the "Rebs" need to gird up. Ray Rhodes felt 95 reasons why he would win the Pre-Reformation day week 8 going 13-17. John Pless was knocking on the door at 12-17, I'm hanging in going 11-7, Steve Lemke was 10-17, Lewis and Pete were 9-17, Graham and Andrew were 7-10.
Can't wait till the Laptop Bowl. Masoli of Ole Miss [formerly from Oregon but dismissed because of a laptop "borrowing"] vs. Cam Newton of Auburn who is no longer at Florida for the same reason. Big game in Oxford and in Jacksonville. To get in the mood I will monitor all scores on my laptop while honoring the Jacksonville tradition of food not cocktails. Big Shrimp ring from Publix will be devoured as I enjoy football in My John Knox Reformation Day costume and at night preach against heresies of the Queen as the youngsters come over for a Trick or Treat.
Play Hard,fair and square. Pray for our churches to preach the gospel.
In Christ Alone!

Fletcher Law

1] UAB at Southern Miss-Mustard Buzzards get Dragoned-My Pick UAB
2] Tennessee at South Carolina-My Pick South carolina
3] Oklahoma State at Kansas State-My Pick K State
4] Miami at Virginia-My Pick miami
5] East carolina at Central Florida- My Pick ECU
6] Missouri at Nebraska- Don't believe Nebraska has an Offense-My Pick Missouri
7] Michigan State at Iowa- I just like Sparty- My Piack MSU
8] Georgia at Florida-Better get some turnovers-My pick Dawgs
9] Texas tech at Texas A&M-Aggies pride not seen-My Pick Texas tech
10] SMU at Tulane-June Jones is fascinating-My Pick Ponies
11] Auburn at Ole Miss- Hang the Black bear in The Grove-Rebel Mojo-My Pick Rebs!
12] Baylor at Texas-like those bears-My Pick baylor
13] Kentucky at Mississippi State- My Pick Kentucky-they can score.
14] Utah at Air force- My Pick Air Force
15] Oregon at USC-lane Kiffen shows he has a useful purpose- My Pick USC
16] Michigan at Penn State - wanted 16 games is why this is on-My Pick Penn State
Tiebreakers
#1 Who has more total offense Masoli of Ole Miss or newton of Auburn? My Pick Masoli
#2 Will Georgia wear a special or altered uniform? My Pick No
#3 Total score of Georgia Florida game [closest to the pin]. My pick 49 points

7 comments:

  1. 1] Southern Miss
    2] South Carolina
    3] Kansas State
    4] Miami
    5] Central Florida
    6] Nebraska
    7] Iowa
    8] Georgia
    9] Texas Tech
    10] SMU
    11] Auburn
    12] Texas
    13] Mississippi State
    14] Utah
    15] Oregon
    16] Penn State

    Tiebreakers

    #1 Who has more total offense Masoli of Ole Miss or newton of Auburn? Newton
    #2 Will Georgia wear a special or altered uniform? No
    #3 Total score of Georgia Florida game [closest to the pin]. 54

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Rhodes October 25 at 2:50pm Report
    1] UAB at Southern Miss My Pick UAB
    2. Tennessee at South Carolina-My Pick South carolina barely. SC has begun it's descent.
    3.Oklahoma State at Kansas State-My pick OS in a shootout.
    4] Miami at Virginia-My Pick miami. Not even close sorry to say.
    5] East carolina at Central Florida- My Pick ECU. Should be a good game.
    6] Missouri at Nebraska-My Pick Missouri
    7] Michigan State at Iowa-My Piack MSU
    8] Georgia at Florida-UGA rolls
    9] Texas tech at Texas A&M My Pick Texas tech barely.
    10] SMU at Tulane-SMU rolls.
    11] Auburn at Ole Miss- Auburn rolls
    12] Baylor at Texas-Texas big bounce back agains the liberals.
    13] Kentucky at Mississippi State- My Pick Kentucky
    14] Utah at Air force- My Pick Utah
    15] Oregon at USC-Oregon big
    16] Michigan at Penn State - Michigan wins.
    #1 Who has more total offense Masoli of Ole Miss or newton of Auburn? My Pick Newton by a lot.
    2 Will Georgia wear a special or altered uniform? No way.
    3 Total score of Georgia Florida game. 60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graham Law ‎1.] U. - A. - B.

    2.] Tennessee

    3.] Oklahoma State

    4.] Miami

    5.] Central Florida

    6.] Nebraska

    7.] Michigan State

    8.] Georgia

    9.] Texas A. - & - M.

    10.] S. - M. - U.

    11.] Ole Miss

    12.] Baylor

    13.] Kentucky

    14.] Air Force

    15.] U. - S. - C.

    16.] Penn. State

    Tie-Breakers # 1. Who Has More Total Offense Masoli Of Ole Miss Or Newton Of Auburn? MY-Pick- MASOLI.

    Tie-Breaker # 2. Will Georgia-Wear A Special Or Altered Uniform? MY-Pick- NO.

    Tie-Breaker # 3. Total Score Of Georgia Florida Game [Cosest To The Pin.]. MY-Pick- 48-Points.
    2 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1] UAB
    2] South Carolina
    3] Oklahoma State
    4] Miami
    5] East carolina
    6] Nebraska
    7] Iowa
    8] Georgia
    9] Texas A&M
    10] SMU
    11] Admiral Ackbar
    12] Texas
    13] Kentucky
    14] Utah
    15] Oregon
    16] Michigan
    Tiebreakers
    #1 Newton
    #2 negative
    #3 48

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Southern Miss
    2. S Carolina
    3. Oklahoma St
    4. Miami
    5. E Carolina
    6. Mizzou
    7. Iowa
    8. Georgia
    9. T Tech
    10. SMU
    11. Auburn
    12. Texas
    13. Miss St
    14. Utah
    15. Oregon
    16. Michigan
    TB #1 - Newton
    TB #2 - No way
    TB #3 - 55

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly Chickini Fierro ‎1] Southern Miss
    2] South Carolina
    3] Kansas State
    4] Miami
    5] Central Florida
    6] Nebraska
    7] Iowa
    8] Georgia
    9] Texas A&M
    10] SMU
    11] Auburn
    12] Texas
    13] Mississippi State
    14] Utah
    15] USC
    16] Michigan at Penn State - wanted 16 games is why this is on-My Pick Penn State
    Tiebreakers#1 Newton
    #2 Will Georgia wear a special or altered uniform? No
    #3 Total score of Georgia Florida game 51
    3 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilson Hein ‎1. UAB
    2. South Carolina
    3. K State
    4. Va Tech
    5. East Carolina
    6. Mizzou
    7. Iowa
    8. Georgia
    9. Texas Tech
    10. SMU
    11. Auburn
    12. Baylor
    13. Kentucky
    14. Air Force
    15. Oregon
    16. Penn State

    #1. Cam Newton
    #2. No
    #3. 52
    4 minutes ago · Like

    ReplyDelete