Sunday, October 17, 2010

Football Pick'em week 7 "Gird Up Your Loins Like A Man" and Play Job38:3

Football Pick'em-before we "Gird up our loins" let's review week 7. There is a Chicken Curse in Carolina that even an "Evil Genius" can not cure. Georgia and 117 other NCAA teams are better than Vandy. GT rules the Sun Belt. Ole Miss plays scared- [like girly "teddy bears" they need to learn how to gird up. Mike "Boo Boo Smith returns to the winners circle # 1at 13-16, George "Junebug " Law. J. Carroll Smith,John Pless and Pete Feirro tied for 2 in that order with a tiebreaker going 12-16, Lewis Perry in 3rd with Steve Lemke and Ray Rhodes. Your truly is in 4th going 7-16 going 10-16. Graham Law is in 5th 7-16.

Let's get over the hump of the season. Play "hard, fair and square." As Coach Gruhn used to say in pre-game prayers Pray for our churches to preach the Gospel.
Thanks for playing.

In Christ Alone!

Fletcher Law

1] Michigan State at Northwestern-ZMy Pick Northwestern, Go Randy Coleman, NW is 6-1
2] Notre Dame at Navy- My Pick Navy
3] Ole Miss at Arkansas-My Pick Arkansas- My pick-not the silly Black Bears-ARK.
4] Oklahoma at Missouri- My pick Oklahoma
5] Texas Tech at Colorado- My pick Texas Tech
6] Houston at SMU-My pick Houston
7] Kansas State at Baylor-My pick- K Satate
8] Nebraska at Oklahoma State- My Pick Oklahoma State
9] LSU at Auburn-My Pick Auburn
10] Georgia Tech at Clemson- My Pick Clemson
11] Wisconsin at Iowa- My Pick Iowa
12] South Carolina at Vandy-Chickens due to they are not Vandy.
13] Alabama at Tennessee- My pick Tide.
14] Texas A&M at Kansas-My Pick TAMU underachieves less and wins.
15] North Carolina at Miami- My Pick -NC wins the Outlaw Bowl
16] Georgia at Kentucky- My Pick -Georgia
17] Air Force at TCU- My pick TCU
Tiebreaker
#1 Will Auburn QB Cam Newton rush for 100 yda at LSU? My pick Yes
#2 Will Georgia's A.J. Green score at Kentucky? Yes-and I'll add he better.
#3 Total points Auburn at LSU [closest to the pin]. My answer 44 , 28-16 suprisingly low scoring.

7 comments:

  1. (1) Spartans over Cats
    (2) Notre Dame (I hope I'm wrong!)
    (3) Cheering for Bears, but assuming their QB can play, Ham and Swiss Cheese wins (Swiss Cheese for Arkansas' porous defense)
    (4) Good game, I'll go with Oklahoma
    (5) TT
    (6) Horses over wounded Cougars
    (7) Wildcats seem to have momentum going
    (8) Corn men
    (9) The Tigers win (:-) -- Auburn, easily
    (10) Clemson
    (11) Iowa
    (12) South Carolina, of course
    (13) Alabama. Like watching a train wreck.
    (14) Aggies find a team they can beat, unless Johson has yet another 5 turnover game
    (15) North Carolina, somehow
    (16) Georgia. I have no idea what happened with Kentucky last week.
    (17) TCU
    (T1) Yes
    (T2) Yes
    (T3) 37

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham Law ‎1.] NorthWesTern

    2.] Navy

    3.] Ole Miss

    4.] Oklahoma

    5.] Colorado

    6.] S. - M. - U.

    7.] Kansas - State

    8.] Nebraska

    9.] L. - S. - U.

    10.] Clemson

    11.] Wisconsin

    12.] South CaRolina

    13.] Alabama

    14.] Kansas

    15.] North CaRolina

    16.] Georgia

    17.] Air - Force

    Tie - Breaker # 1. Will Auburn Q. - B. Cam Newton Rush For 100 YD. ' S -AT L. - S. - U. ?-MY-Pick- YES.

    Tie - Breaker # 2. Will Georgia' S A. - J. Green Score-AT Kentucky?-MY-Pick- YES.

    Tie - Breaker # 3. Total - PointS VS. Auburn-AT L. - S. - U. -[Closest - To - The - Pin.].--Pick- 48 - PointS.
    7 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1] Michigan State
    2] Notre Dame
    3] Arkansas
    4] Oklahoma
    5] Texas Tech
    6] Houston
    7] Kansas State
    8] Oklahoma State
    9] LSU
    10] Georgia Tech
    11] Iowa
    12] South Carolina
    13] Alabama
    14] Texas A&M
    15] Miami
    16] Kentucky
    17] TCU
    Tiebreaker
    #1 Yes
    #2 Yes
    #3 63

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1] Michigan State
    2] Notre Dame
    3] Arkansas
    4] Oklahoma
    5] Texas Tech
    6] SMU
    7] Kansas State e
    8] Nebraska
    9] Auburn
    10] Georgia Tech
    11] Iowa
    12] South Carolina
    13] Tennessee
    14] Kansas
    15] North Carolina
    16] Kentucky
    17] TCU
    Tiebreaker
    #1 No
    #2 Yes
    #3 56

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ray Rhodes October 22 at 10:36am Report
    1] Michigan State at Northwestern-ZMy Pick Michigan State
    2] Notre Dame at Navy- My Pick Notre Dame
    3] Ole Miss at Arkansas-My Pick Arkansas- My pick-Arkansas
    4] Oklahoma at Missouri- My pick Missouri in an upset
    5] Texas Tech at Colorado- My pick Texas Tech
    6] Houston at SMU-My pick Houston
    7] Kansas State at Baylor-My pick- Kansas State
    8] Nebraska at Oklahoma State- My Pick Nebraska
    9] LSU at Auburn-My Pick Auburn
    10] Georgia Tech at Clemson- My Pick Clemson
    11] Wisconsin at Iowa- My Pick Wisconsin
    12] South Carolina at Vandy-SC but I hope Vandy wins.
    13] Alabama at Tennessee- My pick Tide.
    14] Texas A&M at Kansas-My Pick TAMU
    15] North Carolina at Miami- My Pick -Miami
    16] Georgia at Kentucky- My Pick -Georgia in a big way again.
    17] Air Force at TCU- My pick TCU
    Tiebreaker
    #1 Will Auburn QB Cam Newton rush for 100 yda at LSU? My pick Yes
    #2 Will Georgia's A.J. Green score at Kentucky? Yes
    #3 Total points Auburn at LSU [closest to the pin]. Auburn 28, LSU 14

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1] Northwestern

    2] Navy

    3] Arkansas

    4] Oklahoma

    5] Texas Tech

    6] SMU

    7] Kansas State

    8] Nebraska

    9] Auburn

    10] Clemson

    11] Wisconsin

    12] South Carolina

    13] Alabama

    14] Texas A&M

    15] North Carolina

    16] Georgia

    17] TCU

    Tiebreaker

    #1 Will Auburn QB Cam Newton rush for 100 yda at LSU? Yes

    #2 Will Georgia's A.J. Green score at Kentucky? Yes

    #3 Total points Auburn at LSU [closest to the pin]. 35

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly Chickini Fierro ‎1] Michigan State
    2] Notre Dame
    3] Ole Miss
    4] Missouri
    5] Colorado
    6] SMU
    7] Kansas State
    8] Oklahoma State
    9] Auburn
    10] Clemson
    11] Iowa
    12] South Carolina
    13] Alabama
    14] Texas A&M .
    15] North Carolina at Miami-
    16] Georgia
    17] TCU
    Tiebreaker#1 Yes
    #2 Will Georgia's A.J. Green score at Kentucky? Yes
    #3 Total points Auburn at LSU - 48
    2 hours ago · Like

    ReplyDelete