Sunday, October 31, 2010

Football Pick'em week 10 "Gird Up Your Loins" Job 38:3 NASB

Week 10 for those who "Gird Up". What did we learn. Dawgs leaving the red and black frustrated. Rebs tried some battle greys but Cam Newton is awesome. Johnny Pless "1969 Candler Street Elementary Greenie 5th grade football Toy Bowl Champ QB" went 12-16 for first place again. Pete went 10-16. Lewis, Mike and Wilson went 9-16. Graham went 8-16. Ray went 7-16. I went 5-16. Trick or treat on me.
Let's Gird Up this week. Play "hard,fair,square".
Pray for our churches to preach the gospel.
Check the blog and read my interview with Steve Lemke, Provost of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary on fletcherlawandgrace.com

In Christ Alone!

Fletcher

1] N.C. State at Clemson- My Pick N.C. State
2] Maryland at Miami- My Pick-resurgent Terps
3] Illinois at Michigan- My Pick Zookers
4] North Carolina at Florida State- My Pick -Florida State
5] Air Force at Army-My Pick Air Force
6] Northwestern at Penn State- My Pick North western
7]Idaho State at Georgia-My Pick puppies, and please find someone to play if you charge money.
8] Baylor at Oklahoma State- My Pick Bears
9] Colorado at Kansas- My Pick Colorado
10] Arizona at Stanford- My Pick Stanford
11] TCU at Utah-My Pick TCU
12] Navy at East Carolina- My Pick Navy
13] Alabama at LSU- My Pick Bama
14] Oklahoma at Texas A&M- My pick Oklahoma
15] Arkansas at South Carolina- My Pick South Carolina
16] Tennessee at Memphis- My Pick Tennessee
Tiebreaker
#1 Will LSU Bama be 7 pts or less going into the 4th quarter? My Pick yes
#2 Total points Arkansas at South Carolina- My pick 42
#3 How much will Idaho State score at Georgia? My Pick Zero

7 comments:

  1. 1. Clemson (not sure why though)
    2. Miami(again, not sure why)
    3. Michigan
    4. FSU
    5. Air Force
    6. N'Western
    7. UGA
    8. Oklahoma St.
    9. Colorado
    10. Stanford
    11. TCU
    12. Navy
    13. Bama
    14. Oklahoma
    15. S Carolina (but won't be surprised it AR wins)
    16. Tennessee (Memephis is horrible - they didnt have it so bad with T. West)
    TB #1 Yes
    TB #2 58
    TB #3 3
    TB #

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1] N.C. State
    2] Miami
    3] Michigan
    4] Florida State
    5] Air Force
    6] Penn State
    7] Georgia
    8] Oklahoma State
    9] Colorado
    10] Stanford
    11] TCU
    12] East Carolina
    13] Alabama
    14] Oklahoma
    15] South Carolina
    16] Tennessee

    Tiebreaker
    #1 no
    #2 43
    #3 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graham Law ‎1.] N. - C. - State

    2.] MaryLand

    3.] Illinois
    ...
    4.] North - Carolina

    5.] Air - Force

    6.] North-Western

    7.] Georgia

    8.] Baylor

    9.] Colorado

    10.] Arizona

    11.] Utah

    12.] Navy

    13.] AlaBama

    14.] Oklahoma

    15.] Arkansas

    16.] Memphis

    Tie - Breaker :

    # 1.) Will LSU - Bama Be 7 Pt. S OR Less Going InTo The 4TH Quarter? MY-PicK- NO.

    # 2.) Total - PointS Arkansas AT South - Carolina - MY-PicK- 48 - POINTS.

    # 3.) How-Much Will Idaho - 13 pts

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1] N.C. State at Clemson- CLEMSON
    2] Maryland at Miami- The U
    3] Illinois at Michigan- MICHIGAN
    4] North Carolina at Florida State- FLORIDA STATE
    5] Air Force at Army-WILD BLUE AIR FORCE
    6] Northwestern at Penn State- PENN STATE
    7]Idaho State at Georgia-GEORGIA
    8] Baylor at Oklahoma State- COWBOYS
    9] Colorado at Kansas- BUFFALOS
    10] Arizona at Stanford- TREES
    11] TCU at Utah-TCU
    12] Navy at East Carolina-CAROLINA
    13] Alabama at LSU- ALABAMA
    14] Oklahoma at Texas A&M- OKLAHOMA (I hope I’m wrong!)
    15] Arkansas at South Carolina- EGGS OVER BACON
    16] Tennessee at Memphis- VOLUNTEER GUNMEN
    Tiebreaker
    #1 Will LSU Bama be 7 pts or less going into the 4th quarter? NO
    #2 Total points Arkansas at South Carolina- 60
    #3 How much will Idaho State score at Georgia? 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Pless ‎1] N.C. State at Clemson- Clemson

    2] Maryland at Miami- Miami

    3] Illinois at Michigan- Michigan

    4] North Carolina at Florida State- Florida State

    5] Air Force at Army- Air Force

    6] Northwestern at Penn State- Penn State

    7]Idaho State at Georgia- Georgia, and I agree with what Fletcher said "... and please find someone to play if you charge money".

    8] Baylor at Oklahoma State- Oklahoma State

    9] Colorado at Kansas- Colorado

    10] Arizona at Stanford- Stanford

    11] TCU at Utah- TCU

    12] Navy at East Carolina- East Carolina

    13] Alabama at LSU- Alabama

    14] Oklahoma at Texas A&M- Oklahoma

    15] Arkansas at South Carolina- South Carolina

    16] Tennessee at Memphis- Tennessee

    Tiebreaker
    #1 Will LSU Bama be 7 pts or less going into the 4th quarter? Yes

    #2 Total points Arkansas at South Carolina- 35

    #3 How much will Idaho State score at Georgia? 10
    11 minutes ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray Rhodes November 5 at 8:17pm Report
    1] N.C. State at Clemson- My Pick Clemson

    2] Maryland at Miami- My Pick-Miami (though I am pulling for the turtles)

    3] Illinois at Michigan- Illinois

    4] North Carolina at Florida State- My Pick -Florida State

    5] Air Force at Army-My Pick Air Force

    6] Northwestern at Penn State- My Pick Penn State finally Joe gets 400 and can quit.

    7]Idaho State at Georgia-Dawgs by at least 40.

    8] Baylor at Oklahoma State- My Pick Liberal Baylor squeaks by in this one.

    9] Colorado at Kansas- My Pick Colorado

    10] Arizona at Stanford- My Pick Stanford

    11] TCU at Utah-My Pick TCU

    12] Navy at East Carolina- My Pick Navy

    13] Alabama at LSU- My Pick Bama

    14] Oklahoma at Texas A&M- My pick Oklahoma

    15] Arkansas at South Carolina- Arkansas though I am pulling for the Roosters.

    16] Tennessee at Memphis- My Pick Tennessee

    Tiebreaker
    #1 Will LSU Bama be 7 pts or less going into the 4th quarter? My Pick nope
    #2 Total points Arkansas at South Carolina- My pick 50

    #3 How much will Idaho State score at Georgia? My Pick 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly Chickini Fierro ‎1] N.C. State

    2] Maryland

    3] Illinois
    ...
    4] Florida State

    5] Air Force

    6] Penn State

    7] Georgia

    8] Oklahoma State

    9] Kansas

    10] Stanford

    11] Utah

    12] Navy

    13] Alabama

    14] Texas A&M

    15] South Carolina

    16] Tennessee

    Tiebreaker
    #1 No
    #2 Total points Arkansas at South Carolina- My pick 51
    #3 How much will Idaho State score at Georgia? 13See More
    5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Write a comment....

    ReplyDelete