Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football Pick'em week 4 "Gird Up Your Loins Like A Man" and Play Job38:3

Football Pick'em is fun. It gives me something frivolous to have fun with. Am I being tested? My favorite coach Mark Richt is on some hard times. My Alma Mater Ole Miss is being humbled on the field. To those who say the Lord does not care who wins-I think it's more important than some sparrow dropping over -so much for theological ramblings.
Let's get it on.
As Coach Gruhn, my high school coach, used to say "Play hard, fair and square" and let's have some fun.
Please number you picks.
1]NC State at Georgia Tech- My Pick-NC STATE
2]Central Michigan at Northwestern -My Pick-Central Michigan
3] Wake Forest at Florida State-My Pick Florida State
4] UAB at Tennessee- My Pick Tennessee
5] Central Florida at Kansas State-My Pick-Kansas State
6] Army at Duke-My pick-Duke
7]Stanford at Notre Dame- My pick - Notre Dame- Trees can not handle success.
8]Temple at Penn State My Pick Penn State
9] Alabama at Arkansas-My Pick Bama
10] Nevada at Byu-My Pick BYU
11] Kentucky at Florida-My Pick-Kentucky will tease Florida will win
12] Fresno State at Ole Miss- My Pick Fresno State-Forgive me Archie.
13] Georgia at Mississippi State-Georgia has GATA do it.
14] South Carolina at Auburn-My Pick-South Carolina to take the lead in the SEC East
and to unlock one of the seven seals of the apocalypse.
15] West Virginia at LSU- My LSU-but do not feel good about it.
Tiebreakers
1] Will UGA RB Washaun Ealey rush for 100 yard at Miss State-My Pick-YES
2] Will Masoli start at QB for Ole Miss? Yes or no-My Pick NO
3] Will GT pass for over 175 yards against NC State? Yes or no- My Pick No

Andrew Stone smoked us all last week -15 for 15 and all 3 tiebreakers. Way to go Big Daddy.
Andy [a.k.a. Mellow] Williams had a strong 12 of 15 and was correct on all 3 tiebreakers.
Play and invite friends to join in.
Pray for our churches to preach the gospel.

In Christ Alone!

Fletcher Law
Pastor
Redeemer Baptist Church

6 comments:

  1. 1] Georgia Tech
    2] Central Michigan
    3] Pick Florida State
    4] Tennessee
    5] Kansas State
    6] Duke
    7] Notre Dame
    8] Penn State
    9] Alabama
    10] BYU
    11] Florida
    12] Fresno State
    13] Georgia
    14] Auburn
    15] LSU
    Tiebreakers
    1] Will UGA RB Washaun Ealey rush for 100 yard at Miss State - Yes
    2] Will Masoli start at QB for Ole Miss? No
    3] Will GT pass for over 175 yards against NC State? No

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1] Georgia Tech
    2] Northwestern
    3] Florida State
    4] Tennessee
    5] Kansas State
    6] Army
    7] Notre Dame
    8] Penn State
    9] Alabama
    10] BYU
    11] Florida
    12] Fresno State
    13] Georgia
    14] Auburn
    15] LSU
    Tiebreakers
    1] No
    2] Yes
    3] No

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Tech
    2. N'western
    3. Criminoles (I know this is an old nick name but still fun)
    4. The Fightin' Dooleys
    5. KSU
    6. Duke
    7. Stanford (ND won't stop the run)
    8. Penn St
    9. Bama ( Petrino can't lose enough. They're not ready for what will hit them Saturday)
    10. BYU (but not shocked it it's other way around)
    11. UF
    12. Ole Miss
    13. GA (who would have thought this would be a big game)
    14. Auburn (still can't buy into SC...think Garcia is till too much of a wild card)
    15. LSU (only because it's in Baton Rouge)
    TB #1 - YES
    TB #2 - YES
    TB #3 - (I'm laughing) a BIG NO

    ReplyDelete
  4. TECH
    C MICH
    FSU
    UT
    K STATE
    DUKE
    STANFORD
    PSU
    BAMA
    BYU
    UF
    MISS
    UGA
    AU
    LSU

    NO
    NO
    NO

    ReplyDelete
  5. STEVE PARKS

    1] NC State
    2] Northwestern
    3] Florida State
    4] Tennessee
    5] Kansas State
    6] Duke...will be 1 of ACC's biggest out-of-conference wins for the year.
    7] Stanford
    8] Penn State
    9] Alabama
    10] Nevada
    11] Florida
    12] Fresno State
    13] Georgia
    14] SC
    15] LSU
    Tiebreakers
    1] No
    2] Yes
    3] No... Was it 175 yds for the game or the year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1]NC State at Georgia Tech- My Pick-NC STATE
    2]Central Michigan at Northwestern -My Pick-Northwestern
    3] Wake Forest at Florida State-My Pick Florida State
    4] UAB at Tennessee- My Pick Tennessee
    5] Central Florida at Kansas State-My Pick-Kansas State
    6] Army at Duke-My pick-Duke
    7]Stanford at Notre Dame- My pick - Stanford in a big win
    8]Temple at Penn State My Pick Penn State
    9] Alabama at Arkansas-My Pick Alabama blows out Arkansas
    10] Nevada at Byu-My Pick BYU
    11] Kentucky at Florida-My Pick-Kentucky will upset the Gators. Lets hope so.
    12] Fresno State at Ole Miss- Ole Miss rebounds.
    13] Georgia at Mississippi State-Must win for Dawgs. So, Dawgs finally win.
    14] South Carolina at Auburn-My Pick-Auburn.

    15] West Virginia at LSU- Western Virginnie
    1] Will UGA RB Washaun Ealey rush for 100 yard at Miss State-My Pick-YES
    2] Will Masoli start at QB for Ole Miss? Yes or no-My Pick NO
    3] Will GT pass for over 175 yards against NC State? Yes or no- My Pick Yes

    ReplyDelete